- Hardside locking gun case (required on all commercial flights).
- Gun (12-gauge highly recommended). We provide 2 ¾” shells for 12- and 20-gauge guns, and also 3” shells for 20-gauge guns. We also have excellent loaner guns available.
- Waterproof pants
- Waterproof hunting boots and wicking socks
- Waterproof hunting jacket. FYI: weather can be greatly variable. Dressing in layers is advised.
- Waterproof/warm gloves for late season hunting. Also available in Pro Shop.
- Protective eye wear. Available in Pro Shop.
- Blaze orange caps are provided. Blaze orange vests are available as loaners or for purchase.
- Casual lodge clothing. No sports jackets or ties needed. Bring casual clothes for the lodge, and bathing suit for spa time. We provide terry robes.
- Slippers or comfortable shoes for walking around.
- Camera, batteries, and chargers.
- Cigars. We have great outside fire pits, but stock no cigars. Bring your favorite brand.
- Wine. We have a limited selection available, rated 90 points or higher. If you prefer, bring your own and we’ll store it in our separate cellar.
- Fly fishing rod for catch-and-release of small mouth bass, in Paul’s pond.
Notes: Check our weather here. Verizon Wireless works best in this area. AT&T service is somewhat limited. Complimentary Wireless Internet is available throughout all three lodges.