We help businesses do business
Hunt Package Options
Now, organizations can take advantage of our amazing resort in the summer without the hunting experience! Contact us for availability.
Business Development Through a Sporting Life
A Paul Nelson Farm retreat is a relaxing blend of camaraderie and the sporting life, for both family and business.
With one repeat customer after another, they all say the same thing: it’s just a great way to hone business and personal relationships. There’s just something invigorating about time spent here, with our uniquely indelible hospitality and spectacular accommodations. In the tall grass prairie of South Dakota, we’ll provide the respite, while you recharge and rekindle your spirit, one retreat at a time.
Corporate Hunting Retreats
We can help you craft an unforgettable retreat that renews enthusiasm and teamwork among your employees. There’s a power to the prairie and we can help you harness its restorative energy to your company associates. In addition to our famed hunting experience, a few fresh-air activities could include our unique:
- Fly-fishing school: with our stocked lake and on-the-water instruction, we’ll get your group easily catching fish on a fly. For those already skilled at this art, our trained instructors will further add to expertise levels
- Shooting school: acclaimed shooting instructors will provide instruction and responsible firearm use. With individualized technique work, the adrenaline rush of an accurate shot provides an unconventional and engaging exercise
- This is YOUR Hunt, so your group stays together without the distractions of mixing with other groups
- All executives have their own individual suite with King Beds and plush linens
- You can get additional privacy by booking the entire King Lodge or rent out the Resort
- Our pheasant population is unrivaled in America; you will almost certainly shoot more pheasants and create deeper bonding with fellow associates than anyplace else
When you want to enhance a lasting investment in people and relationships, you bring those people to PNF. They will remember more than a “hunt.” This will be a luxury experience of easy flowing, stress free days of bonding, comfort food, relaxed evenings and, oh by the way, more upland birds than they’ve ever seen in their lives.
We promise time well-spent in a setting that is far outside the classic boardroom-style surrounding. Instead, Paul Nelson Farm is the perfect venue for both energetic brainstorming sessions and after-hours camaraderie. We look forward to helping you facilitate tangible team building relationships in a richly cozy atmosphere.